- OBJECT: In compliance with the purpose of our corporate purpose and the purposes of our projects and programs and in compliance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013 and other regulations that modify or replace them, we communicate to our associates, employees, suppliers, beneficiaries, donors, allies, clients, contractors, and the general public (hereinafter “holders of Personal Data”) that they are included in MANNTA’s databases, which have been collected in the development of its corporate purpose, on the occasion of the purchase or sale of products and services, or through marketing and employment activities carried out by the company, or through the celebration of strategic alliances or agreements, or any otherwise, in electronic, physical or social media, the following:
- PURPOSE: Establish the criteria for the standard of collection, storage, use, circulation and deletion of personal data processed by MANNTA.
- SCOPE: This policy applies to all personal information registered in MANNTA’s databases, who acts as the person responsible for the processing of personal data.
- Authorization: Prior and informed consent of the Holder to carry out the Processing of Personal Data.
- Database: organized set of personal data supplied by its owners, subject to storage, treatment and use.
- Personal data: Any information linked or that may be associated with one or more specific or determinable individuals.
- Data of underage individuals: It is understood by Data of underage individuals, the personal data of girls, boys and adolescents (under 18 years of age).
- Physical and virtual data: the storage and use of data can be digital or physical, depending on its purpose.
- Sensitive data: data related to the owner’s privacy.
- Treatment entrusted: individual or entity, whether public or private, who by itself or in association with others, carries out the Treatment of Personal Data on behalf of the Responsible for the Treatment, in this case MANNTA.
- Treatment responsible: Entity or individual, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the treatment of data.
- Data owner: Entity or individual whose personal information is stored in MANNTA’s databases and is subject to Treatment.
- Treatment: Any operation or set of operations on Personal Data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
The values outlined in this article constitute the general framework for compliance with the provisions enshrined in the Regulations.
- Purpose: the Treatment of Personal Data carried out by MANNTA must obey a legitimate purpose, which was and will be duly informed to the Holder, and is stated in this Policy.
- Consent: Treatment can only be carried out with the prior, express and informed consent of the Information Holder.
- Truthfulness or quality: the information subject to Treatment must be truthful, complete, exact, updated, verifiable and understandable, in accordance with the data provided by the Owner, who guarantees that this is the case.
- Access and restricted circulation: Treatment is subject to the limits derived from the nature of Personal Data, the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, and the Political Constitution.
- Security: all information subject to Treatment by MANNTA must be stored with the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to guarantee the security of the records, avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
- Confidentiality: all parties involved in the Processing of Personal Data are obliged to ensure that the information is reserved, even after the end of their relationship with any of the tasks included in the Processing.
- Unity: those in charge of processing the information will be responsible for treating the Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
When MANNTA acts as the person in charge and / or responsible for data processing, it is limited to collecting, storing, processing, using, managing, circulating, transferring and transmitting personal data such as names and surnames, identification number, gender, date of birth, residence address, telephone and cell phone numbers and e-mail of the workers and / or candidates in the selection processes, clients, beneficiaries, suppliers, contractors or potential clients, beneficiaries, service providers and / or contractors, of and for the company, and in general, for all people who grant their authorization in accordance with this policy, strictly following the guidelines established by law, granting the rights to privacy, good name, image and other constitutional guarantees, to the fulfillment of the corporate purpose of the company and specifically representing the treatment of each one of the following:
- Manage all the information necessary for the fulfillment of tax and commercial, corporate and accounting records of MANNTA and its clients,
- The process of archiving, updating of systems, protection and custody of information and databases,
- Carry out campaigns to update Personal Data to ensure Investors’ integrity,
- Carry out internal investigations in accordance with the different policies of the company in case of suspicious activities that may affect the good name of MANNTA.
- Send the modifications on this Policy, as well as the request for new authorizations for the processing of Personal Data,
- Transmitting Personal Data to third parties with whom contracts with this purpose have been entered into or documents have been signed, such as addendums or declarations, that allow the transmission of Personal Data, for commercial, administrative and/or operational purposes,
- To comply with the aforementioned purposes, to transfer, transmit, move, share, deliver, and/or disclose Personal Data to third parties, within and outside the national territory
Facing customer data:
- Online order and order processing.
- Delivery status notifications.
- Sending promotional messages, catalogs and newsletters.
- Contact with the client in the case of any situation with the delivery of the order.
- Marketing specifically targeted at customers.
- The validation of the legal age.
Regarding the data of our Employees, the purpose will be:
- To comply with the labor, social security, tax obligations, and in general, the legal obligations in charge of MANNTA;
- Develop wellness activities and programs aimed at MANNTA workers;
- Keep a work history;
- Creation of contact channels between the company, the employee and their family members if required;
- Management of accounting and labor information to fulfill contractual and legal requirements;
- Regarding former employees, the information will be kept if required by any authority, for the granting of references and to keep a control and record in compliance with the legal provisions;
- Regarding prospects nominated for positions in MANNTA: for contact purposes if required.
- Inform and issue notices of corporate nature or of interest for workers, suppliers, clients, beneficiaries and contractors, and in general, all recipients of this policy;
- Other objectives that MANNTA considers pertinent for the correct and normal development of its corporate purpose and mission, as long as they are previously informed to the owner of the information.
- The fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations of MANNTA with third parties;
- The due execution of the contractual relationship with the distributor;
- Compliance with MANNTA’s internal policies;
- Verification of compliance with the distributor’s obligations;
- Offer and promote new and existing products;
- Manage and consolidate records of suppliers, customers and distributors;
- Process the linking of suppliers;
- Carry out data update campaigns;
- Conduct safety studies.
- Contact information of the suppliers for the performance of the contracted services and the delivery of the goods purchased as the case may be.
- Request for pricing quotes.
- Generation of purchase, support or service orders.
- Accounting for payment purposes in favor of the supplier.
- Verification of supplier references.
- Delivery of relevant information for the development of contractual relationships.
- Generation of correspondence, accounting records and procedures aimed at fulfilling obligations.
- Carry out market studies, price comparisons and the due process required for the adequate selection of our product and service providers.
The data used by MANNTA will be: contact data such as telephones, cell phones, address, office, email, identification in social networks, additionally those provided by physical or digital means that have been collected throughout the relationship with its investors, partners, workers, such as documents located in our headquarters, financial information and those that are stored when visiting our headquarters or participating in any of our meetings, such as images, audiovisual material, fingerprint, data of the vehicle with which you enter our headquarters, and information related to your tastes, preferences, habits provided in satisfaction surveys and data update campaigns carried out by MANNTA.
- OBLIGATIONS: This policy is mandatory and strict for MANNTA.
- TREATMENT RESPONSIBILITY: MANNTA, a legally constituted non-profit entity, identified with TAX No.: 9013067397, with main address at Carrera 28 # 17 – 452 Km 5 via Las Palmas, Cortezza Building, Medellín, Antioquia, Republic of Colombia, will be the entity responsible for the treatment of the data provided by THE HOLDER.
- RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS: THE HOLDER of the data provided will have the right to:
- Free access to the provided data that has been processed.
- Make known, update and rectify your information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of authorization granted.
- Present before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce (SIC) complaints for infractions of the provisions of current regulations.
- Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data, provided that there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents them from being deleted.
- Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data. Answers that deal with sensitive data or data on children and adolescents will be optional.
- Any others granted by virtue of law or any regulation issued by the Government or Congress on the protection of Personal Data.
- REQUESTS, CONSULTATIONS AND CLAIMS: The legal department is the agency in charge of processing the requests filed by THE HOLDER to enforce their rights: to request, modify, rectify or delete the data stored by MANNTA, THE HOLDER must send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF HABEAS DATA: In compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, MANNTA presents the procedure and minimum requirements for the exercise of your rights; For the filing and attention of the request of THE HOLDER, the following information will be requested to be supplied by any of the competent communication channels the following:
- Full name
- Physical address and contact telephone number
- Means to receive a response to the filled request
- Reason (s)/fact (s) that give rise to the claim with a brief description of the right you wish to exercise (make known, update, rectify, request proof of the authorization granted, revoke, delete, access the information)
- Signature and identification number
The maximum term provided by law to resolve your claim is fifteen (15) business days, counted from the day following the date of receipt. If not possible to attend the claim within said term, MANNTA will inform THE HOLDER of the reasons for the delay and the date on which your claim will be attended, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following expiration of the first term. Once the terms indicated by Law 1581 of 2012 and the other rules that regulate or complement it have been fulfilled, THE HOLDER who is denied, totally or partially, the exercise of the rights of access, update, rectification, deletion and revocation, may bring the case to the attention of the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce – Delegation for the Protection of Personal Data-.
- SECURITY: The Holder of Personal Data stored in MANNTA databases is informed that the necessary technical, technological and administrative measures are adopted to guarantee the security of Personal Data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access .
- DUTIES OF THE INFORMATION: In accordance with the provisions of article 18 of Law 1581 of 2012, MANNTA undertakes to comply with the following duties that are applicable by Law in its capacity as Personal Data Treatment Manager :
- To timely update, rectify or delete the data in the terms of this law.
- Update the information reported by Treatment Managers within five (5) business days from receipt.
- Adopt an internal manual of policies and procedures to guarantee adequate compliance with this law and, especially, for the attention of queries and claims by the Holders, when this may be applicable or necessary.
- Register in the database a notice tending to warn that there may be some type of requirement or claim in process.
- Insert in the database the legend “information in judicial discussion” once notified by the competent authority about judicial processes related to the quality of personal data.
- Refrain from circulating information that is subject to controversy by the Information Holder and who’s blocking has been ordered by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
- Allow access to information only to people who can have access to it.
In turn, any entity or individual that is in charge of the Treatment of Personal Data when MANNTA acts as Responsible for the Database, must abide by the provisions of this Policy.
- ACCESS LEVELS: The different partners, workers, the commercial or operational coordinator and those in charge of social networks will have access to the information of the project or program with which they provide their services, with faculties to manage clients, invoices, reservations, contents, creation of campaigns and open and direct communication with the entire database.
The person in charge of an activity will have access to the information of the participants of said activity with the power to view, edit or supplement the information, being prohibited from deleting information.
Those in charge of security of the different projects, programs or activities will have access to the personal and sensitive data of each of the participants of the project, program or activity, with powers to view, edit or complement, being prohibited from deleting information.
Sensitive data: Although each of those responsible or in charge will have, at their own risk, the possibility of sharing with other volunteers or personnel directly involved with the activity the power to view personal data for the correct development of MANNTA’s corporate purpose, sensitive data will only be available to those in charge of security and project or program directors, and may only be shared with third parties, when the best interests of the data owner are sought and especially the well-being of their health.
- ACCEPTANCE: According to the provisions of article 10 of Decree 1377 of 2013, the personal data already collected will continue to be used by MANNTA for the fulfillment of its corporate purpose and its foundational and administrative purposes. The stored data will not be modified or deleted, as long as the owner of the data does not request the deletion or modification of the data or the Central Office so determines.
- JUDICIAL DELIVERY: MANNTA is committed to strict compliance with regulatory, security and confidentiality protocols. In the event that the judicial or administrative authorities request information from MANNTA, it will be delivered as long as these requests comply with all legal provisions and come from a competent authority to request it.
- VIGENCY: This Personal Data Treatment Policy is effective as of the ______ day of the ________ month of _______ and is indefinite. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party and as long as there is no legal duty to keep them.
- MODIFICATIONS: This Policy may be modified by MANNTA from time to time and shall be part of the contracts entered into by MANNTA, where appropriate. Any substantial modification of this Policy shall have to be previously communicated to the Owners through efficient mechanisms, such as MANTTA’s website and/or via email. If required by applicable law, the authorization of the Owners shall also be sought. Substantial modifications are understood as, among others, those related to the exercise of the rights of the Owners and to the purposes of the processing of Personal Data when this may affect the authorization.
What Do We Do With The Information You Provide?
We may ask you to give us contact and demographic information when you register. We use this information to send our Site’s users, like you, information about the Site or Services. We also use this information to contact you both online and offline when needed.
What Do We Do With Your IP Address And Cookies?
Is Your Personal Information Shared?
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or use of our trademarks and copyrighted material, or for any other concerns please feel free to contact us.